The Deer Runner

The Deer Runner

Thursday 16 May 2013

Freewheeling

It's been a busy week at work, being on call means the miles have tumbled. I've been nowhere near the distances in my training program, in fact the program practically gets binned once I start running the ultra races. Last week was a grand total of 22 miles, this week only 8 so far.

I'm not exactly meeting my training targets but on the positive side I feel quite good and have no injuries.
Tomorrow I leave directly from work for the Spittal of Glenshee, it's time for my favourite ultra, non other than the Cateran.

The weather forecast doesn't look too good but I don't mind running in the rain. My plan is to leave the watch behind and just run as I feel. I've already had PB's at the D33 and Fling ultras, dare I look for another on Saturday? only time will tell.

A short post this week as I'm still packing, good luck to everyone running the race on Saturday.

Tues 4 miles Thurs 10 miles Sun 8 miles  Weekly total 22 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment